Collegiate Housing Services works with colleges of all sizes throughout the country to offer quality, yet affordable housing in apartment communities near your campus. CHS offers two primary choices - the Shared Apartment Housing Program and the Independent Housing Program.
Collegiate Housing Services offers a shared roommate program at apartment communities near campus. This program lets you focus on school, classes, work and life in general, while leaving the housing hassles to us. The program is simple.
- Choose your roommates or let us match you with roommates of similar interests.
- Live in a furnished apartment that includes furniture, beds, wall-to-wall carpeting, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, dishwashers and full-size appliances.
- Move in is easy. Bring your clothes, stereo and dishes, buy some food and store some cleaning stuff (yes you have to clean!). That's about it!
- Pay only your portion of an individual lease agreement that even includes utilities. Your roommates pay their own monthly rent.
- Transfer between apartments, communities or even cities!
Want to live on your own or with friends and manage the rent, utilities and daily ins-and-outs on your own? The Collegiate Housing Services apartment locator program might be your answer.
We have a list of pre-screened apartment communities near your campus. In most cases, we've worked out favorable rental rates for students leasing apartments. The program allows you to rent your own place from the apartment community and then you are responsible for your own roommates, shared rent payment, furniture and utilities.
Call us for more information. 1-800-866-8346